The 10 Helpful Hints range of books is a well-written short series of guides in plain language for the use of health and social care workers, people with dementia and families affected by dementia. They are based on the latest research but with the needs and time constraints of the busy carer or professional in mind.
They are based on the original “Yellow Book” called “10 Helpful Hints for Carers”. More than 65,000 copies have been reprinted since it was launched in 2009, and it has attracted worldwide interest and acclaim.
The series now includes
- 10 Helpful Hints for Carers
- 10 Helpful Hints for Dementia-Friendly Communities
- 10 Helpful Hints on Heating and Lighting for people with dementia
- 10 Helpful Hints for when a person with dementia goes into hospital
- 10 Helpful Hints for Dementia design at home
Buy all 5 books and save 20%
Status: In Stock